Replacing the bed, RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with my post. I’m sure OP can understand what I wrote and comprehend about the chassis cab.

Last edited:

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with my post. I’m sure OP can understand what I wrote and comprehend about the chassis cab.
Ha, yeah, it's all good. I understood the point you were trying to make after I looked up what a chassis cab is.

Any, to update this post, since the bed still isn't swapped, this poor RCSB is waiting in line in my plethora of projects (not all are automobile related), now that I'm pretty certain I have all the parts I need.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In feel you man. I got a crap ton of projects and just got done doing a set of front coil overs and brake job for a buddy’s Denali. Stock coil overs were trashed by 70,000 so we’re his brakes. The dealer gave him a 2800 dollar quote to replace the coil overs. I couldn’t not help him. He just threw 9600 on a new transmission.
Then a neighbor wanted his service bed removed and a regular 8 foot bed put on his Chevy crew. (And I promised a while back I would help him as inhabe a car lift and a big forklift)And like a idiot the whole friend and I gots no money card got thrown out there and I just did it. I gotta learn to say no.