Replacing headlights, need help/opinions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
good choice..the led parking lights are pretty cool, Prosho on here has some in his.

Reaction score
Decided on the clear black ones as well as some interior leds, will post pics one ive got them installed(when my garage is finally clean). Onto looking for tailights!

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck is badass man are the graphics on the side of your truck stock?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea for the lights, But as long as you like them. Just remember to seal them with silicone. And I think you have chevy corners which wont fit on your Sierra. Corner lights are different on the GMCs.

Reaction score
I was going to put them in a Chev grill that I put a GMC logo on but then I rolled my truck :bawl: My buddy picked them up from me and the leds look absoloutely insane and the amount of light from the headlights is 100x better then what I had. If I get another GMT400 thats the plan but with some led tails to go with. Yes the decals were stock but I kept fighting myself to either take them off or keep em.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't do much research and bought the lights in the first post. Even with hids I regret it. They look good but I can't see anything. Debating on going with 55w hids or different lights.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach