relocating pcm....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im planning on runnin dual batteries and wanna keep them in the stock location so behind the core support is not gonna work for me....im wondering what i should attatch my bracket to? im guessing just stiaght down to the top of the frame but it seems kinda plain and cheesy that way....

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i got the pcm, abs, an fuseholder moved today....wasnt too bad, i ended up modifying the stock brackets an welded it to the side of the wheel well, an made a bracket to add to the stock bracket for the fuseholder an mounted it to the firewall above the wiper motor, now i gotta move the harness an that side is done....

Reaction score
This is as far as mine would reach without modifying any wires... Comp just rests atop the windshild fluid container, and fuse block fits snug between the brake crap.. Welded the factory brake bracket to the trailer fender... But this is temp cause im relocating it all and ditching these style fenders... Had to do to fit 22s.
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is with modifying the factory brackets and mounting the fuse block to the trailer fender and the comp to the trucks fender using factory holes..

Idunno if any of this would help but its what ive tried so far with trien to keep it simple.... Hope ya figure up something