regular cab sub boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

There's mine finally got pics of it. They are not shallow mounts, just regular comp vr dual voice coil subs, and my seat is like one maybe 2 clicks from all the way back I forget, I think it's up enough I can get my hand flatways between the seat and under window trim with it laid back.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score

box is staying. sub is being replaced with a pioneer ib-flat.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice box i wish i could do that but that wouldnt work with me ihave a 5 speed, thinking to fabrication something like it though

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I just built a box for a single JL 10w1v2. It was my first box Ive built myself. But it fits behind my seat with it all the way back and leaned back against the back wall. Being my first there are things I would do differently but I totally went overkill on it. I can get pics of it tomorrow, Its not quite finished yet though

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 12" rockford fosgate shallow mount box fits perfect seat goes back and with 1000 watts to it it kicks

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread here but truckindude95 where did you get the wood trim pieces in your cab?

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not the behind the seats im talkinf about the middle console subbox

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might want to quote or mention the one you are talking about next time to avoid ppl being confused as hell as to wtf you were talking about. I was completely lost because both posts above you were behind the seat ones.