Registered in Dec. 09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
Texas Newbie. I registered in 09, and never got around to introducing myself. Also a member on ls1truck, GMFS, FSC, quickstreettrucks, and ls1tech. I mainly read, and don't post too much. But I will try to help when I can. I don't post on something I have never done. I learn by doing, not by what I have read on the internet.

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
What color you lookin at goin with? See, I think I'm a little bit of both. I like to learn as much as I can online, because it can often save time, money, and headaches. But there's no replacement for gettin out there, doin it yourself, and gettin your hands dirty. Lookin forward to see where the truck goes from here.

ur making me miss my gmc grill
I noticed you switched, why'd you ditch it man? I have always loved the GMC grilles on GTM400's, especially over the chevy ones. I guess it is a matter of personal preference though.....

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I noticed you switched, why'd you ditch it man? I have always loved the GMC grilles on GTM400's, especially over the chevy ones. I guess it is a matter of personal preference though.....[/QUOTE]

just eemed to plain to me with the smothie and all so i swaped it out and painted my corners and bowtie white
kinda regret it and kinda dont