RCX Lift Installation Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone out there found a video of someone installing the 6" RCX lift on our trucks? I haven't yet found one.. I'm sure written instructions from RC would be enough for anyone to install the lift but I like to watch someone do it before I go do it. And I'm sure a few others would like to aswell.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Me and a buddy did mine with just the instructions, it wasn't bad at all, just time consuming.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I'm weary about is the diff grinding. They say "Start with 1/4" then trim to fit".. The picture shows it in the truck but you're suppose to trim it out of the truck I'm guessing. Do you put your drop brackets in and test fit it that way or.... what?

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We had to grind mine down quite a bit. But still wasn't bad at all.

But it's really not bad. put the front mounts on it with a jack under, and if you can't slide it up to the rear mounts, just let it hang down while you grind it.
Makes it pretty easy and quick.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright thanks guys. That was the only thing that I had questions on.. by the way chris.. just saw your new bumper. Damn nice bro!