RC lift spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After reading this in so nervous about the rc spindle.... I mean if one snaps on the road that would just total the front end so maybe ill she'll out for the fabtech's???

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading this in so nervous about the rc spindle.... I mean if one snaps on the road that would just total the front end so maybe ill she'll out for the fabtech's???

Don't be, there was one guy in there talking about trouble with them an the Ford spindles are a completely different animal. Personally I wouldn't believe a word in that thread. I've made multiple orders from rough county this year an everything has been on my porch in 4 or so days. I think that guy is talking out his @ss. I'll bet there isn't even a shop with that name an if there is he don't own it.

Come on guys, if a spindle just snapped going down the road an a truck flips it would have made the news an rough country would have there ***** sued off. IMO don't believe the hype.....

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be, there was one guy in there talking about trouble with them an the Ford spindles are a completely different animal. Personally I wouldn't believe a word in that thread. I've made multiple orders from rough county this year an everything has been on my porch in 4 or so days. I think that guy is talking out his @ss. I'll bet there isn't even a shop with that name an if there is he don't own it.

Come on guys, if a spindle just snapped going down the road an a truck flips it would have made the news an rough country would have there ***** sued off. IMO don't believe the hype.....

X2

There is way too many lifted trucks on RC spindles for it not to make the net and i have searched long and hard with no concrete answer other than if you stress them out by doing stupid then you deserve to snap them.....

so if you think you can install the spindles and go jump the canals , then here's your sign.........

Dumbass!

Dont be scared........

all the Bro runners here run them with 35's and glass fenders , are they breaking...............No. do they look cool.......

HELL YEAH!!!

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gosh that makes me so much more confident in my but on the rc's over the fabtech's I was getting pretty nervous cause that would ruin my truck but in glad I saved the dime now

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also what rc shocks did y'all run with y'all's kit? Are they any good?