RC lift spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of them breaking? I ask because I was on a .........

Wait for it.

A Ford forum, yes I bow my head in shame!

A guy posted that he installed them on 3 trucks and they all ended up snapping off he says. I'm sure anything can happen but has anyone heard of this?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
God I hope not. Was that on fords or Chevys. Not that it really matters I wouldn't think.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A buddy of mine did the rc's on his truck and broke one when we were at the beach(luckily) one day.
I had a told ya so moment after that happened because I told him to get fabtech spindles.
I don't trust china $h!t muchless want my money going over there. But some people run them with out any problem.

Imho go with fabtech, american made and quality! Plus you get what you pay for.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine did the rc's on his truck and broke one when we were at the beach(luckily) one day.
I had a told ya so moment after that happened because I told him to get fabtech spindles.
I don't trust china $h!t muchless want my money going over there. But some people run them with out any problem.

Imho go with fabtech, american made and quality! Plus you get what you pay for.

Well, i already installed mine months ago....... So far no problems for my street queen.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, i already installed mine months ago....... So far no problems for my street queen.

on a street queen they should be fine. i would check your wheel bearings everytime you change your oil.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on a street queen they should be fine. i would check your wheel bearings everytime you change your oil.

Ive checked them every 3 weeks since i installed the spindles and they are fine, funny thing though when i had my Fabcrap 7.5" lift i had to change wheel bearings every three months.........That got old!!

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive checked them every 3 weeks since i installed the spindles and they are fine, funny thing though when i had my Fabcrap 7.5" lift i had to change wheel bearings every three months.........That got old!!

im almost willing to bet, since ive seen you post on other forums about your bad luck with that kit and i just thought about it now, its possible you couldve got the wrong springs.

also did the person you sold the kit to use it?

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im almost willing to bet, since ive seen you post on other forums about your bad luck with that kit and i just thought about it now, its possible you couldve got the wrong springs.

also did the person you sold the kit to use it?

Yeah maybe , they were long and heavy lol.

The guy that got my kit is putting it on a suburban so it's probably fine for him.