Raptor lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've seen a few fords running around town with lights in the grille like a raptor, like this;
You must be registered for see images attach

and i was wondering how hard would it be to do something on a gmc front facia? and make it work with the parking lights? i dunno, just food for thought, Lemme know y'all's opinions are, and or how hard it would be.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be really easy actually.. just wire into your parking and or side marker light.. just be careful not to wire to the blinker wire on the front parking lights...lol..

Check out smaller trailer style led clearance lights. Just remember that they, in most all places, can only be amber in the front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be really easy actually.. just wire into your parking and or side marker light.. just be careful not to wire to the blinker wire on the front parking lights...lol..

Check out smaller trailer style led clearance lights. Just remember that they, in most all places, can only be amber in the front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
What if i want blinky runners? It'd be like Christmas every turn lol. anyways though i was thinking it wouldn't be too difficult, might make a good weekend project...

Edit: I took a look quickly around the web and they all seem to be LED, would that effect the process? i only ask because I've heard horror stories from NBS guys about how LED headlights sent their truck into limp mode.. I realize that's a bit different but my question remains. Thanks!!

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those lights are actually there because the Raptor is over 80 inches wide. Any vehicle over 80 inch wide has to have them.

You can buy these small almost flush mount turn/position LED lights if you really wanna do it.
Or get the basic nonturn signal clearance lights and wire them to light up with either the turn signal or the parking lights

Personally I wouldn’t waste the time or money