Rally wheels with 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
found these locally for 200. 2 15x8 and 2 15x7 . Thinking 275-60-15 back and 255-60-15 front. Really like the old school look of trucks with rally. And issues I need to be aware of. Just gathering parts and getting ready for the drop and would like to have everything here and ready. Thanks again yall
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's a guy on Ebay that sells a clip kit to adapt the car rally wheel derby & sombrero caps to the truck rallys.
12 clips for (IIRC) $80.00.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a guy on Ebay that sells a clip kit to adapt the car rally wheel derby & sombrero caps to the truck rallys.
12 clips for (IIRC) $80.00.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OMG, that looks awesome... love the sombrero cap on the truck wheels!!! I have to look into this.

likaroc13

Reaction score
You'll need to trim the gutters on the lower control arms to prevent rubbing when turning. The previous owner of my Tahoe ran that style rally wheel on it. I think they were staggered 6's up front & 10's rear. I currently have Wheel Vintiques smoothies on it with 15x7 front & 15x8 rear. I'm running 235/70 front & 275/60 rear tires. Btw, I also have a 4/6 drop.