Rally wheel trim rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good catch.
Yeah I think the truck rally wheels are available in 7" or 8" wide , like the car ones. Lotta guys back in the square body days would run 7 front and 8 rear, same as people did on the cars. Think Vettes were only cars that ran 8" all 4 wheels.....all depends on how much tire you have and how much wheel well room you have and how low your vehicle is.......

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I think the truck rally wheels are available in 7" or 8" wide , like the car ones. Lotta guys back in the square body days would run 7 front and 8 rear, same as people did on the cars. Think Vettes were only cars that ran 8" all 4 wheels.....all depends on how much tire you have and how much wheel well room you have and how low your vehicle is.......

Friend of mine has a square body and he had some wide tires.. I always get ours mixed up with the 15x7 and 15x8. Either way I'm sure the trim rings fit both lol. After all there still 15s.