Radio517's Build Big Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I may just get chevy tows, just for simplicity sake. I can see something going wrong if I drill holes.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Thanks! I may just get chevy tows, just for simplicity sake. I can see something going wrong if I drill holes.

well, you might be better off with the chev towing mirrors then.

Straight bolt on and plug in.

:)

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, probably a better idea. As good as I am at fabbing stuff up, something usually goes wrong in the process. Id rather be safe than sorry with this one. Thanks again!

Raptorrider

Reaction score
One of my good friends got dodge tows for his 97. He got the driver side installed then realized they sent him 2 driver side mirrors. He emailed them an they sent him another mirror. That one two was a driver side. Then another driver side showed up at his house that the company has no record of shipping. He had to send one back and he should b getting his passenger side this week. Needless to say he has been driving around for a month with one dodge tow and one stock chevy mirror. I can't think of the company name but he will never do business with them again.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be sticking with Hunter's mirrors. Hope to be getting those Sunday. :)

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
One of my good friends got dodge tows for his 97. He got the driver side installed then realized they sent him 2 driver side mirrors. He emailed them an they sent him another mirror. That one two was a driver side. Then another driver side showed up at his house that the company has no record of shipping. He had to send one back and he should b getting his passenger side this week. Needless to say he has been driving around for a month with one dodge tow and one stock chevy mirror. I can't think of the company name but he will never do business with them again.

Why not?

He got two free mirrors by my count.

Everyone should buy from them!

:rofl:

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned her up tonight!

Attachments

• badass3.jpg
    badass3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 26