Quite a stance....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the look im going for only im going to notch my frame in the rear. Any specs on the front?

J.K. that thing looks horrible!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe he decided to forego any leafs in the back and just go axle to frame. Think of all the wear parts youd save. Im the worlds biggest fan of the pre-runner look, but that looks like something out of a doctor dre video......

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that is awful. And if that isn't bad enough the body lines from the fender to the door don't even line up.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe he decided to forego any leafs in the back and just go axle to frame. Think of all the wear parts youd save. Im the worlds biggest fan of the pre-runner look, but that looks like something out of a doctor dre video......

LMFAO. Dr. DRE video hits the nail on the head in my book. He might as well run some daytons with white walls and some boggers up front. Or boggers on daytons maybe?:gay:

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow the sad part is that you guys are stereo typing latinos, when its proably a white guy. who knows maybe a black guy. everyone over here has different taste!