Quick question for possible futre reference..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn, trying to work this in the best I can but cheap as I can.... I still have the rest of the truck to finish and I know I will have money to either invest in the 69 Camaro or sas the truck ...my main concern is blowing everything to hell with the 38 and 400 sbc...not to mention...less problems down the road and front and rear limited slip possibilities for some added fun and strength

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
damn, trying to work this in the best I can but cheap as I can.... I still have the rest of the truck to finish and I know I will have money to either invest in the 69 Camaro or sas the truck ...my main concern is blowing everything to hell with the 38 and 400 sbc...not to mention...less problems down the road and front and rear limited slip possibilities for some added fun and strength

Yoir best bet is to read the sas threads on here. Most of them.use the ford diff.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone