Pulling Dash ('95).... What to replace?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drednought

Reaction score
Alrighty folks, pulling the dash on my 95 Suburban this winter to replace the AC evaporator and the recirc door motor. My "convenience" module that runs the keyless entry appears to also be dead. Does anyone have any other suggestions for stuff that I should replace while I have the dash out? I know there is supposedly a second steering joint behind the dash. I'd like to replace that since replacing my lower rag joint and front end components only cured half my boat-like steering feel. Anything else I should do while I have apart?

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im a little late but i would make sure your blend doors are in good shape or if you question them just replace them. I would hate to pull the dash then have to do it again for those. If i remember right you can get all 3 for under a 100 bucks. With the age of them I am sure that the rubber seals are in pretty poor shape.