Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
got my tees drilled and tapped, prob wire everything Mon. picked up another grille and started rehabbing it. may polish the front edge, gotta see it on the truck. deven will laugh at this...i redid the gauge panel again. finally happy enough with it :uhoh2:
You must be registered for see images attach

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I seen where it looked like you notched the frame around the bag, did you have better/more detailed pics of that? From te looks of it, I'll have to do the same thing with what I planned on using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Here ya go :)
Drag That Sheeet

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
well from what i can see u showed em all up to cause none of are sparking like yours haha maybe Ill need one of those extra hitches

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i told them all that i won ha, keith needs to get his video up on YT. it was doing better as we were headed east. pretty sure most of the pics i've seen are on the way back

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I seen a small vid from someone but you was still lighting it up more than anyone. how far down 74 did ya go?