Project: Get Laid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Project: Daily Driver

I had original plans of bagging this truck. I scored a RCSB that was rust free, no motor and trans for 300.00, That is for a different thread. I switched up plans to bag that and just slam this one.. Now this truck is going to be a shop truck basically. I'll use it to haul parts and as a daily driver for myself. Right now, I have been gathering a bunch of items for the truck over the last couple weeks anyways. Heres a list (Nothing like most on here) that I have gathered. This will all be put on my truck over the next 2 or so weeks.

PARTS I CURRENTLY HAVE
4'' Drop Control Arms
3'' Drop Springs
6'' Ground Control flip kit and C-Notch
2" Drop Hangers
2' Drop shackles
8 piece clear headlight set
98 GMC Sierra Grill
Billet Insert for GMC Grill
Smooth Roll Pan with no lisc plate box
Front Lisence plate box to french into the bumper on drivers side
Rear Lisence plate box to french into tail gate
Shaved Handle relocator and filler plate
Stake Pocket Fillers
17x8 17x10 American Racing Torque Thrust 2 Wheels

Plan to remove all the chrome over wheel wells, remove body molding. Front bumper will be color matched to the truck. There wont be any chrome.

Have a 4'' Cowl hood I paid for just waiting to recieve it in the mail.

Just thought I'd update, I appreciate any comments once I get to posting pictures.

Last edited:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Looks like a nice slate to start with- and I know, rust free trucks are so hard to find up here in the rust-belt.