Professional picture with your truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not really sure on the quality but here goes nothing i love taking pics at this angle of my truck
You must be registered for see images attach

if the quality aint there guys let me know and ill take it down. cause this is taken with my RAZR HD.

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a couple of mine

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Tristan, the truck looks awesome! The picture quality is great! Maybe someday I will get into the photography thing, but for now I'll just use my cheap Olympic digital

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
not really sure on the quality but here goes nothing i love taking pics at this angle of my truck

if the quality aint there guys let me know and ill take it down. cause this is taken with my RAZR HD.
thats an awesome pic! i always admire your skid plate when i look at your truck. I love your truck man! :headbang:

Here's a couple of mine

I was also hoping you would find your way in here as well! I love checking out your pics on OBS Obsession on facebook. Your truck has the best looking paint job Ive seen. its almost like a mirror! keep it up man. your truck is freakin goregous.
Tristan, the truck looks awesome! The picture quality is great! Maybe someday I will get into the photography thing, but for now I'll just use my cheap Olympic digital
thanks man! I also figured out Iphones take really decent pics if you have one. Id be interested in some pics :hmm:
Awesome photos man. That snow picture is really cool!
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Im excited for it to warm up so I can take some spring pictures at the river. :patriot::rocking:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I was hoping you would find your way into here! Your pictures always come out looking super crisp. I love how your headlights look with the orange ambient. Was any editing involved?

Thanks man. All my pictures are edited a little bit; mostly just simple stuff like curves, contrast, and saturation since I'm just using GIMP. All pictures were taken with a Canon T3i.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here's a few of mine, the majority of them have never been through any editing. Mostly taken with my Nikon P500, some with my iPhone, and then the majority of the new photos are with my S4.

Untitled by officertyler, on Flickr

Taken with my iPhone. Won the LTUSA Holiday Theme contest with this one.

IMG_6903-Enhanced by officertyler, on Flickr

IMG_6902 - Enhanced by officertyler, on Flickr