Problem child

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's got a bit of patina going on that's for sure. But still looks pretty solid. But be aware, that under those shiney rocker covers, is probably a bit of a heartache. Unless that's why you put them on! Lol

And why are you planning on lowering just the front?
It’s 1/2 the price. :33:

Spenj0rk

Reaction score
That's got a bit of patina going on that's for sure. But still looks pretty solid. But be aware, that under those shiney rocker covers, is probably a bit of a heartache. Unless that's why you put them on! Lol

And why are you planning on lowering just the front?
Guess I will find out about the rockers when I pull them off. The rear has been lowered 2" and I am dropping the front 3" will probably go back and drop the rear another 2". It has been a pretty solid truck so far.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess I will find out about the rockers when I pull them off. The rear has been lowered 2" and I am dropping the front 3" will probably go back and drop the rear another 2". It has been a pretty solid truck so far.
That makes sense, it does look a little squatty in the pic.