power windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay know been beaten to death but i have a question , if i have 97 3500 crew with power locks only would the wiring be there for the windows , the main harness /

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to the question, and there's been no other responses on the thread, so maybe nobody else in the group knows either. If I had this question, I'd be pulling the kick panel on the driver's side of the truck (right behind the parking brake assembly), and seeing if there were plugs/pigtails that are not used. That's where the door wiring plugs in to connect the windows, speakers and locks.

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look up under the dash at the fuse box on the grey 5 pin connector if you see a yellow wire there that means the power feed is there for the windows, I'd def recommend pulling the door panel and looking for the window switch/motor connectors.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man thanks guys it does have the yellow wire on the five pin but stops in the kick panels at the connection for door harness
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got it done harness was there already , just got the door harness
thanks
to all