Power window to manual conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CPay

Reaction score
I know I'm moving backwards here to most people, but I just prefer having manual windows and locks. I have a 95 k2500 tow pig and I don't see the appeal to the power windows in it, it's just another thing to break.

I'm sure it's just the opposite of manual to power, but has anyone ever done this? What are some hurdles I would run into as opposed to the manual to power swap?

CPay

Reaction score
Power to manual is a LOT easier than manual to power.

So I'm not really familiar with the swap in general. Everyone seems to want to do the opposite of what I would like to do. Are there any threads already created for my particular circumstance? I can't seem to track any down.

JWS6196

Reaction score
I swapped my doors both ways. The removable 'curtain' that has the regulator and handle assembly in it is a simple swap. If you don't mind what it looks like, you could even just drill a hole in your existing interior power door panel for the window crank.