Post your "Fleet".

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
The back of the truck was outside the carport, so it got some sun. When the sun started to get lower in the west, it warmed up the passenger side of the truck. :D

your trucks soooo sexy! the fact that you built it so long ago and its still damn clean is awesome!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
proble didnt even start it

Had to start it. I have a leaky fitting on my air tank, so it all leaks out after a day or 2 from being filled up. I have to start the truck and get some air in the tank just to get the truck high enough to be able to make it over the lip at the end of the garage. :)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your trucks soooo sexy! the fact that you built it so long ago and its still damn clean is awesome!

I still have plans for it, just no money to execute those plans. Most people wouldn't be able to find the flaws, but the entire truck really needs a repaint. Pretty much every panel has some sort of minor issue that bugs me, no matter how invisible it is to someone else. I would really love to rework the front bumper too.