Post your "Fleet".

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have plans for it, just no money to execute those plans. Most people wouldn't be able to find the flaws, but the entire truck really needs a repaint. Pretty much every panel has some sort of minor issue that bugs me, no matter how invisible it is to someone else. I would really love to rework the front bumper too.

What ever you do..... keep it the same color...

Or some shade of blue.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What ever you do..... keep it the same color...

Or some shady of blue.

Oh, it was born blue and it will stay blue. Blue IS my color and the truck is a part of me. It just wouldn't be my truck without blue. My truck is what really began my love affair with blue. But a color change is never in the future for my truck. I absolutely LOVE the color it is now and couldn't imagine it any other way.

It's funny, way back when I first did the color change, my bodyman looked at me like I was insane when I told him the color I wanted. He couldn't picture it at all. Once it was all done and put back together, I think he got a new respect for my tastes. He had good compliments for my decision.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, it was born blue and it will stay blue. Blue IS my color and the truck is a part of me. It just wouldn't be my truck without blue. My truck is what really began my love affair with blue. But a color change is never in the future for my truck. I absolutely LOVE the color it is now and couldn't imagine it any other way.

I have a thing for blue trucks, I'd be sad to see it changed. I'd probably down right hate ya if you wanted to painted it black...

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a thing for blue trucks, I'd be sad to see it changed. I'd probably down right hate ya if you wanted to painted it black...

No chance of that. I love the color so much that I want to add it to my dually someday in a scheme like this...

You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that's an edit I had done to see my desired scheme. This is the real truck:

You must be registered for see images attach