Post your "Fleet".

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeRWK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not into that stretch/poke/hellaflush bullshit, i got some yokohamas to go on em.

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
Not into that stretch/poke/hellaflush bullshit, i got some yokohamas to go on em.

Yeah, Some get it, some don't. Nice car either way

i didn't know you had pics of all my old cars, but you forgot my 90 cutlass, 90 ranger and my 89 chevy 20 van

To be honest, I forgot about the van and ranger. I remembered the cutlass. But no pics. I do have a video on the lap top of Erin and I bashing the hood back haha. But I left out a few more of mine too, The '89 & '94 corsica's, SBC swapped Regal, the old Nova blah blah..I think that's about it though.

yall must love cavys,,shew

It's a cavy thing, you wouldn't understand :D jk

Last edited:

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my families fleet, we also have a 98 Civic, 07 Torrent, and my brother 07 Frontier but no pics of those.
My truck
You must be registered for see images attach

My dad's truck

The "Family" truck

My Brother's race car

My Brother's Car, 1988 Cutlass

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You think he'd notice? lol. I plan on getting the truck repainted in the next couple years and I will defiantly be getting rid of those damn hood scoops.