Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Looks great except for the bed side. That next on the list?

I honestly cant decide if I even care or not. I mean I do 4x4 in this truck and it gets beaten hard during winter. That damage is from my roll over in December. I am keeping an eye out at the junk yard for a straight white bed, but no luck on a clean one yet. If I get it all fixed I would get pissed off scraping bushes and what not off roading.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I honestly cant decide if I even care or not. I mean I do 4x4 in this truck and it gets beaten hard during winter. That damage is from my roll over in December. I am keeping an eye out at the junk yard for a straight white bed, but no luck on a clean one yet. If I get it all fixed I would get pissed off scraping bushes and what not off roading.

I figured the roll over caused the damage. Good luck finding one. Took me 2 years to find a solid southern one for my truck. And yes, wheeling it through the bush and rocks would be kind of heatbreaking

Hutch998

Reaction score
My truck is too rusty xD

Attachments

• Big Blue.jpg
    Big Blue.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: