Please Welcome Synthetic Motorsports to GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Guys, you may already know him from TYF or GMSb...please welcome Chris at Synthetic Motorsports here at GMT400!

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Welcome, what do you have to offer us? Pardon my ignorance, I've not heard of you (it)?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

clkelley

Synthetic Motorsports
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My name is Chris Kelley, I am co-owner and founding member of Synthetic Motorsports. We were founded in April of 2008 initially offering just AMSOIL Synthetic lubricants and filters but have grown to offering everything from cold air intakes, exhaust systems, tuners, diesel performance goodies, suspensions & shocks, leveling kits, some general oem replacement stuff and aftermarket brake upgrades.

Right now our biggest sale/promotion for forum members, (and we will be offering several at a time over the next few weeks/months/years) is our R1Concepts aftermarket brakes promotion. Any member that uses links I place on this site or in my signature to make a purchase through the R1Concepts Secure Online Catalog that uses Special Promo Code = CK10 will receive and additional 10% off their already low prices on their replacement brake parts. R1Concepts offers great options from blank replacement rotors and basic metallic pads up to premium cross drilled and slotted rotors and fully ceramic pads. I have placed a link in my signature to the catalog that is tracked so I can keep up with things.

Any member that needs anything at all, whatever it is can contact me by doing one of the following. PM me here, post a thread with your request in our section here, email me or just give me a call at 276-233-0097. I am available to offer any help I can.

A little about me, I am a Disabled Veteran, Mechanic, Father of three, husband of 15 years, and I like to help people whether just working out issues with their vehicles or by plugging them into our marketing program to help them start or expand their own businesses.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

You can check out the Synthetic Motorsports website at www.syntheticmotorsports.org