Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brocks 97

Reaction score
I am having some brake problems from my brakes after full rebuild of everything on my 97 ecsb suspension and Brakes with a 2/4 drop. I am now having very soft mushy petal from my brakes. I purchased
Cardone select calipers,
new ac Delco master cylinder
ac Delco, wheel cylinders,
new drums back
, new centric drilled and slotted rotors
with Wagner ceramic pads front
Wagner ceramic shoes
Russell ss brake lines
Napa dot 4 fluid
235/60/18 front
285/50/20 rear

Have manually bled 3 times and vacuum pump bled brakes 4 times and reverse bled once. The pedal is still going to the floor I just ran out of a gallon of fluid plus the quart I purchased to flush and bleed the brakes. The brakes work but the pedal has excessive travel in the it. I have tried to lock them up with the abs wires connected and disconnected and there is no difference at all. The wheels are staggered so there is the same amount of sidewall front and rear so the backs are taller than the stock front diameter. What could i be missing? I am trying to sell my furd nut I need these brakes right before I proceed in selling the ford. To buy lq9 4l80 swap :cool: .... my vortec is on its last leg.

I have been wrenching for 30+ years and I have bled this same truck a couple times and I still am stumped :shrug:

Thanks,
Brock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf