Picture request!! 6" lift vs. stock z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
At 5'9" you shouldnt have any issues gettin in your truck with 6" lift on 35s my wife that is 5'2" can get in mine by herself

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
35s will probably fit with just the 4"...you may have to crank it just a bit, but it oughtta work. Like i said though, the 6" kit is only 20 bucks more, just get that and you can raise it to 6" if you want to down the road

this because you WILL want to go bigger, I cranked my keys level with 31s then to 1" of cali on 285s, now its cranked level to 2" blocks and 285s and I cant wait to get a 6" kit with 35s

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't really worried about getting in it. lol I was more of worried about it being way taller than me..

As being a 5'9" guy, and having a lifted truck... just forget about it being way taller than you... cause you have no chance. The nbs on a 6" lift all the way down and on stock tires is much taller then me

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kinda just want to make sure I can see over the bed.

That's basically my limit until I get another truck to drive daily. Then this thing is getting TALL.:evillol:

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a chance you'll see over the bed maybe not even with a 4 inch lift. I'm 6'2" and just installed a 6" lift with 35's my chin pretty much rests on the tailgate at 5'9" no way you'll see over it. FWIW though get the 6" and 35s I think most people run 4" with 33s and mine looks much bigger than most I see.