Picked up a low mile 1996 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
I will be leaving it stock, I appreciate all of the feedback.
I am currently getting it’s service done as I await the new title to come in the mail- including new brakes, oil, new rear window regulator and completely rebuilding the 4l60e with new internals, torque converter, valve body, fluid etc to ensure it runs perfectly strong for the next owner/100k+ miles.
With the current unavailability & lead times and backorders, the 20x8 AR torque thrusts II’s for the front that I would need are unavailable from the manufacturer anyway - so an easy decision to leave it oem and enjoy it for a little bit before I list it for sale.

Last edited:

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
Doug DeMuro came by to film it today and loved it, the first gmt400 he has reviewed. It will go live on his site CarsandBids.com next month and I will share the link at that time for anyone that is interested. It’s an exceptional example that I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and bringing it to as perfect as possible the last few months, super excited to see what it brings.

Attachments

• 9A510863-245A-47E1-B4C8-9552A0F1B362.png
    9A510863-245A-47E1-B4C8-9552A0F1B362.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doug DeMuro came by to film it today and loved it, the first gmt400 he has reviewed. It will go live on his site CarsandBids.com next month and I will share the link at that time for anyone that is interested. It’s an exceptional example that I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and bringing it to as perfect as possible the last few months, super excited to see what it brings.
I've seen his videos... it's about dang time he films the suburban... always gave credit to the navigator and expedition.... almost made me pull out my hair lol... needs tahoe/Escalade now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo