• Livewire903

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • GmcYukonDriver

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mean Green

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try and list most of the things that I did to mine:
Shaved Door Handles, Shaved molding, Shaved bodyline, Shaved OE Steps, Tucked Rear Bumper, Brought body down to rear bumper line, new skidplate with D hook, differential drop bracket, rear end installed, 42" Intercos. 24" Rockstar wheels ( :nono: ), brightened/whitened headlights, desaturated running lights, smoked marker lights, N-Fabs, Mesh grille, scoop, and cooler, aprox lifted 8"-10", filled wheel wells, filled foreground and back ground, 3 layer color change, POW MIA logo on door. There is some more things that I'm forgetting, but thats most of it IIRC!

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Shaved Door Handles, Shaved molding, Shaved bodyline, Shaved OE Steps, Tucked Rear Bumper, Brought body down to rear bumper line, new skidplate with D hook, differential drop bracket, rear end installed, 42" Intercos. 24" Rockstar wheels ( :nono: ), brightened/whitened headlights, desaturated running lights, smoked marker lights, N-Fabs, Mesh grille, scoop, and cooler, aprox lifted 8"-10", filled wheel wells, filled foreground and back ground, 3 layer color change, POW MIA logo on door. There is some more things that I'm forgetting, but thats most of it IIRC!

See without you telling me about the body to rear bumper and whiter headlights - I would have never noticed that stuff! :waytogo:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Let's make this a lil easier to compare :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Got rid of the middle pillar, door handles, badges on everything (side, grille, and roof rack), and side marker lights. Then I extended that body line down the middle for a smoother side to match the no pillar window. Chopped the top, and made all the chrome blue. Tinted the lights. Swapped the wheels and tires.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score

this is a good idea though like Baron mentioned, there's alot of little things that might be left out...with that in mind...I split everything up into separate layers for the body, drivetrain, and background. I swapped wheels and tires, chopped the top on the body, removed the racks and lights and stuff on the roof, removed the grill bars, door handles, badges, gave it a slight rake, cleaned the hood up and added a blower sticking out, then combined the drivetrain and body layers and shortened the vehicle overall length and wheelbase slightly and adjusted the shape slightly in liquify to try and give it a slight cartoon-y feel, once the vehicle was done I tried to fill in the missing portions of the background and did a piss poor job of it. next time I'll probably just replace the background alltogether.....finally all layers were combined and it was saved...

I can't remember if I played with the curves values or exposure/gamma or not.I do alot of times, but the original pic was very good in that regards so if I did anything like that, it was minimal.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
it's damn hard to go back to the first page and look at the image after reading about it ... lol

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congratulations to Sin!! He is the winner of PS Contest #6! If you would like to PM me with the vehicle of your choice, I'll get the next PS contest up! :cheers: