PhotoShop Contest #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Change the numbers on the back to 4 little letters and make it green. That's perfection.

i have a buddy with a 71 with the 4 little letters, a doug nash 5 speed and a ragtop that is pearl white with a slight pearl blue tint added to it, was originally a sox & martin drag car driven by their crew chief, pretty sweet car

this is the car he owns, this was basically the paint it was in when he bought it except it had the sox & martin badge down at the bottom and none of the names/contender decals

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I won't have time to do this one. Good luck everyone else though.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
i have a buddy with a 71 with the 4 little letters, a doug nash 5 speed and a ragtop that is pearl white with a slight pearl blue tint added to it, was originally a sox & martin drag car driven by their crew chief, pretty sweet car

this is the car he owns, this was basically the paint it was in when he bought it except it had the sox & martin badge down at the bottom and none of the names/contender decals

You must be registered for see images

I would have seriously kept the car exactly like that. There's history right there!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I would have seriously kept the car exactly like that. There's history right there!

i know right, "Mr 4 Speed" racing a ragtop hemi cuda,should have been put in a racing museum, even more so now that brooklyn heavy died like 2 years ago, i hated to turn it into a street car but it sure is a fun one.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is what I came up with! I didn't spend a ton of time on it, but I thought I better get something finished up to enter!

You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
i didn't have time to do everything i wanted, to it - but I'm happy with it and won't be submitting any re-edits :crazy:

You must be registered for see images attach