Parting 2000 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
This truck is a complete runner. Reply or PM for price quote.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cluster, console and door panels are in decent shape. Just need to be cleaned.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Is that steering as trashed as I think it is? What's the wood like? Don't care about the leather's condition! $$$?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Is that steering as trashed as I think it is? What's the wood like? Don't care about the leather's condition! $$$?

The wood is very good, I'd bet if I wiped the leather down it would be in decent shape. I'd do $30 + actual shipping to Canada.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd rip the leather off & do new, so I'm not too concerned.
It's 'that' time of year, so I wouldn't be able to do anything till mid January or so.
If someone else doesn't cough up any $$$ for it first & maybe, j-u-s-t maybe if you still have it then...

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'd rip the leather off & do new, so I'm not too concerned.
It's 'that' time of year, so I wouldn't be able to do anything till mid January or so.
If someone else doesn't cough up any $$$ for it first & maybe, j-u-s-t maybe if you still have it then...

Lets put it this way, this truck is in such nice shape mechanically and body wise, we wont be in any hurry to strip it and scrap the remainder.