Part number for NV3500 input shaft snap ring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supermailman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put my new input shaft bearing in and tried installing the snap ring but the previous owner did a fairly good job of twisting it and making it oblong. Does anyone have a source for a replacement or a part number? All I can come up with is a GM part number: 12470554 which comes up as a fairly universal snap ring for the transfer case output shaft. Mines 2wd so I didn't know if it would be the same. Thanks in advance!

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I put my new input shaft bearing in and tried installing the snap ring but the previous owner did a fairly good job of twisting it and making it oblong. Does anyone have a source for a replacement or a part number? All I can come up with is a GM part number: 12470554 which comes up as a fairly universal snap ring for the transfer case output shaft. Mines 2wd so I didn't know if it would be the same. Thanks in advance!

How bad was it to change the bearing?