painting fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kind of paint should i use to paint my fender flares i bought some gold ones off of a guy and my truck is red. i am planning on shooting them with semi gloss black, but what type of paint should i use? bumper paint? interior paint? or body paint?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the semi gloss bumper paint in spray cans works good did a set on my sons truck never had any issue with the paint cracking or peeling also krylon fusion paint for plastics works well

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome! ill prolly go with the rattle can route considering it dont have to be show quality and it will be a garage job so nothin special...of course i will prep correctly tho

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
will do! its hard trying to find time between work and my workouts for football...(they take about 2 hours)

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude hell I know...I'm in the same boat and I don't have football but just alot of work...Anything I do myself gets done on saturday or sunday.