Paint my grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
thanks for the rep Hunter I bought photoshop elements 11 Saturday it is hard at first but I got it down

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Haha, true, true. It's your call man :shrug: I thing it looks good.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Haha, true, true. It's your call man :shrug: I thing it looks good.

I think what I'm going to do, and it'll be later on down the road, is get all the body work done (truck has hail damage, a bunch of door dings and little dents and one big dent in the bed) repaint the whole truck white, add a cowl hood paint the grill and bumpers and a spray in bed liner. All new factory moldings and maybe new chrome wheel trim (mines beat up) may not even put it back on if I paint the grill and bumpers.

And this will be after I get new rims! Lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think what I'm going to do, and it'll be later on down the road, is get all the body work done (truck has hail damage, a bunch of door dings and little dents and one big dent in the bed) repaint the whole truck white, add a cowl hood paint the grill and bumpers and a spray in bed liner. All new factory moldings and maybe new chrome wheel trim (mines beat up) may not even put it back on if I paint the grill and bumpers.

Take off the chrome trim. I did and never looking back.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Take off the chrome trim. I did and never looking back.

Well I took it off but both front trim pieces (because they are bent up) have rubbed the paint off the fender in a few spots. So I don't want and rust to start. But I guess I could grow some touch up paint on it.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

I agree. You're better off waiting and getting it done all at once. Obviously it will be a bigger chunk of change, but that's what I would do.