paint code??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seeing the topic yesterday and im fixing to do some painting i went out to my truck and was looking at the paint code.. i looked it up on the website that was posted but what i see on my tag in the glove box is different then on there site?? what i got off there site was..... Emerald Green Metallic 43/WA177B

here is my tag in my glove box..
You must be registered for see images attach

also i dont have the gear code chart anymore and dont know what one it is can someone help me out on that..

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GU6=3.42

That's the correct code for that green....

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
seeing the topic yesterday and im fixing to do some painting i went out to my truck and was looking at the paint code.. i looked it up on the website that was posted but what i see on my tag in the glove box is different then on there site?? what i got off there site was..... Emerald Green Metallic 43/WA177B

here is my tag in my glove box..
You must be registered for see images attach

also i dont have the gear code chart anymore and dont know what one it is can someone help me out on that..

just for future reference..... you can take the gas door off and take it to the body shop and they can either take a picture of it or they can match it up with a paint chip book so they can match it up. we use dupont as well here