Oxygen Sensor 96 K1500 4L60-E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whenever working with any plugs or sensors or anything electronic on these vehicles, stick with AC Delco as they are built for these trucks. BOSCH products are made to fit into the ports where all of these parts fit into, but they are not a perfect fit.
i.e. Hold a Bosch and AC Delco spark plug next to each other and there will be differences in their construction.

Go with AC Delco, but get a new one. It will be worth it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AC Delco all the way !!!!

Bosch will fit and might work for a hot minute but normally run just as bad as a fried AC Delco.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
screw the environment ill roll with it.

cel light comes on like every other week so its intermittent.

i really need to do something about my clogged cats from when i had a misfire.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
screw the environment ill roll with it.

cel light comes on like every other week so its intermittent.

i really need to do something about my clogged cats from when i had a misfire.

not a good idea, if its a front sensor (before the cats, sensor 1) its not there to measure the cat efficency, its there to alter your closed loop fueling. if you've got a fried sensor putting out bad info it can easily trim that bank to run pig rich or worse yet, super lean. bite the bullet and get the new sensor. even a bosch one will be better than a fried sensor. its at least sending a somewhat accurate signal to the PCM.

if it was a post cat (sensor 2) sensor that is out, then that wouldn't be a big deal, but the pre-cat ones are very important.

the only way I ever run without the pre cat sensors is when I'm tuning in full open loop and I have a wideband to monitor my AFR.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delphi is also a GM brand

I would go to rockauto.com, they have great prices and you can get a Delphi O2 Sensor (front w/4L60E) for $46.89

DELPHI Part # ES20317