ORD shackle flips....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem. :cool:

I'm not sure but you might need the shackle flip to use those shackles....

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
im just trying to find a cheap way to get my last 2in of lift out oh the rear of my truck for 35s

Dave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I have to drop the gas tank to do this? I can't remember where the leaf spring hanger bolts to the frame in relation to the fuel tank.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
im just trying to find a cheap way to get my last 2in of lift out oh the rear of my truck for 35s
well, your shackles if they are stock swing the opposite direction my will after this flip. so.... adding just the shackles won't increase hight. you have to use the flip kit. and that isn't cheap.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Fun fact of the day: If you have a hitch, it will have to come off in order to get the bolts out of the stock shackle mounts for the leaf springs. The front hangers are easy. But the bolts in the back are put in before the hitch, with the bolt head on the hitch side, nut towards the outside of the truck. Ran into this last night.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Fun fact of the day: If you have a hitch, it will have to come off in order to get the bolts out of the stock shackle mounts for the leaf springs. The front hangers are easy. But the bolts in the back are put in before the hitch, with the bolt head on the hitch side, nut towards the outside of the truck. Ran into this last night.
u run shackle flips?