one of my 88-98 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Two custom 88-98's, one with 55k, & another with 24k. Both just killer! How do you do that?
What do you have for a DD? If it's another low mile custom GM400, I'm gonna scream!

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my daily driver is a 93 toy p/u, white w/ 17 wheels, 213k miles. it helps me keep the miles of my gm's while saving me money on gas.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Nice truck, but the chrome around the gauges would drive me insane! To each his own, though, and i love the exterior. Might i suggest colormatched corners? Oh and those are sweet wheels, never seen anything like em'.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice truck, but the chrome around the gauges would drive me insane! To each his own, though, and i love the exterior. Might i suggest colormatched corners? Oh and those are sweet wheels, never seen anything like em'.

I have a billet overlay over my gauges and its fine Ive never had an issue with it.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I have a billet overlay over my gauges and its fine Ive never had an issue with it.

Yeah, I'm sure you guys like them, but i hate any kind of chrome anywhere on my vehicles. My Moms Sebring convertible has no chrome, just gloss black all over and it looks gorgeous. Mine is black+Chrome...Hideous. (Yours looks great, i mean my truck specifically).

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

working on the red corners real soon. wheels are Budnik Gassers