? on drop and fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ill post some when I get home I dont have any in the chrome finish but you will get the idea

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so one set of wheels I like the off set is 32mm rodent say +/- just 32 and the BSM is 6.25 (I'm not sure what that is)

It is more than likely +32mm, the 6.25 should be the back space in inches. A wheel with a +32mm offset that is 9" wide has a 6.2" back spacing.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I got ya so what off set works best on our trucks

Depends on what you want/have. A 0mm 9" is flush on a stock 2wd but if you drop it then a 0mm will shoot out a little past the fenders. Your best option is to drop it first, measure the available backspacing fender clearance and then looking for a wheel that fits the criteria. Every single truck will differ, even if they use the same lowering kit. Some have more miles. Some have very slight frame tweaks. Some have an offset rear end. Some weigh more than others. If you get a deep dish wheel then you have to worry about brake clearance. If you want to do brake upgrades then make sure and get wheels that will allow it. No need on spending a thousand bucks on wheels and tires you can't use.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Here is a crazed truck 20x8.5's all around
You must be registered for see images attach

sorry about the size

Now for the bad ***** that made me fall for Novas
You must be registered for see images attach

22x11 out back and I believe 22x8.5 up front

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
haha yes sir its worth going to fsc just to see the build thread you would **** if you wouldve seen the work that was done on it when he got it so hacked. Now sexy ass bridgework bd and built 454