OLD 6" fabtech lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, buddy of mine has a 6" fabtech spidle lift on his truck, he is planing to SAS the truck at some point, This is when I might beable to get ahold of his lift and put it in my 94 ecsb. Can these kits de decranked to 4" like the RCX or cepeck? Id only be running 33's on my truck and dont want the stilts look, also do you have anything bad to say about the fabtech kits, I know he has beat the out of if with no problems, just wondering other peoples opinions. I want to put a RCX in my truck soo badly, but money doesnt grow on trees when your a student, so this might be how my truck gets taller.

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't go with a used kit especially since the one in question has had the hell beat out of it like you said. If your only going to run 33 in tires I would look into getting a 3 in body lift and gap guards to tidy it all up.