OBX headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have those same headers on my 95 but I got them off eBay for 99.99 shipped about 3 yrs ago.. Never had a problem with them.. They still look good and fit great.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't get obs I don't guess, they came from ebay though and were stainless, ball end, fit perfectly IN place of my manifolds and never had any issues with them at all.

meaderacer9

Reaction score
I have obx's on my truck. they fit like crap. I had to dent the primary tubes on the passenger side to clear the floor and on the drivers side I had to cut and reangle the collector, then plug and weld in a different o2 bung because the one on the collector was angled directly at the front drive shaft. I would never recommend them to anyone. I would save the money and buy the stainless hookers for a tbi truck and make those work if I was to do it again.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have obx's on my truck. they fit like crap. I had to dent the primary tubes on the passenger side to clear the floor and on the drivers side I had to cut and reangle the collector, then plug and weld in a different o2 bung because the one on the collector was angled directly at the front drive shaft. I would never recommend them to anyone. I would save the money and buy the stainless hookers for a tbi truck and make those work if I was to do it again.

were those LT's? i'm only looking at shorties as to replace my rusted cracked and other wise crummy manifolds.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have those same headers on my 95 but I got them off eBay for 99.99 shipped about 3 yrs ago.. Never had a problem with them.. They still look good and fit great.

just out of curiosity, how easy is it to change the plugs with those..... had an old set of edelbrock shorties and it was easier to unbolt the headers to do the plugs.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had shorties and had no problem changing plugs... Easier getting to them than the stock manifolds

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool, now if only i could get lucky and find em for 100 bucks like you, cheapest i found em so far was 225 on amazon...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just get the stainless ones off ebay.

I got mine for like $125 shipped. Some have had fitment issues with them but I had NONE. Mine fit perfect.