obs z71 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I thought so. He only ran the stickers for a week, thank god. It looked sooooooo clean without them. He also had 6k HIDs in it. It has since been sold, and he's now in a lowered '93 Sierra GT.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He just slapped stickers on. I've never seen a gmc one an they came with a small Z71 emblem on the C-pillar where the LS or LT emblem would go, no stickers like the trucks.....

Plus the already mentioned color matched diesel bumper with fogs, brush guard an special wheels

Agreed. The SUVs never came from the factory with the big Z71 stickers like the trucks did.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see plenty of them in the general Houston area. But it is that way with most things around here, ccsb's aint that uncommon either.

Should have talked to you when I bought my 04 CCSB, I wanted a GMT400 half ton 4wd CCSB. I did find one on ebay about a month after I got my 04 and it was white, REALLY wanted a black one.