OBS 2 tone style stripes? Where to find?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know a company that makes stripe kits that match the stock option for the early obs trucks? I am talking about the side stripes that give the truck that two tone look. Here are some examples of the stock version just so there is no confusion.

If I am not mistaken the big stripe is actually painted right? and the smaller pinstripes are vinyl?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to know the same, the little vinyl ones that serve as a "buffer" between the top color and the middle strip. Mine is faded in some spots. I bet I could get it painted though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Gm didnt split the colors so if there stripes splitting them they are some kinda pinstripping. You can use a eraser wheel or heat gun to remove the old or a heat gun. Then if you want new go to parts store and pick what you wants. It is possible someone couldve painted em on but odds are they are not

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
They weren't painted on. I hate the look of the massive pinstripes GM used, I ran a quarter inch silver on the top and bottom of the two tone just to break up the paint.

If you're set on the stock style, I'm sure any graphics shop that does pin striping could make it for you.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the fat stripe is vinyl and not paint?

I actually love the two tone look.