O2 sensor help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
97 silverado 5.7

My Serivice engine light just came back on again and I believe it's the o2 sensors. Last two times it came on I had read at Vatozone. Always the rear o2

I want to change them all but I looked and don't know which ones to get. Are they all the same ones or are they four different ones?

I looked on Rockauto awhile back but got confused.

Anybody?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosch 15703 goes in the manifolds

Bosch 13474 goes after the converters

You need two of each, an I'd have the codes pulled before spending $100 on sensors. It could be something completely different....

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosch 15703 goes in the manifolds

Bosch 13474 goes after the converters

You need two of each, an I'd have the codes pulled before spending $100 on sensors. It could be something completely different....

Sweet thanks!!!

I'm going to Vatozone to have the codes pulled now !

Sent from my Ground pounding fire breathing Dragon of the IMCA Modified IPhone

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, as suspected it was the right bank rear o2 again....something about pre heat whatever...................................truck ran like I was towing my boat this morning soooooooooooo sucky!!

gonna replace the 4 o2's and thinking of maybe either installing new highflow cats or get a Y pipe with cats from Summit.....that should let it breath better.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt it man, you could try an exhaust shop or summit/jegs if you have a day or two. Maybe a regular parts store but I've never seen one in there.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt it man, you could try an exhaust shop or summit/jegs if you have a day or two. Maybe a regular parts store but I've never seen one in there.

Yep, your probably right about that! I will check the parts houses and cross my fingers lol . I wanted to install it all on sat , if nothing else and I have the room I will just stick a old o2 sensor in the bung till I can order one.

Sent from my Ground pounding fire breathing Dragon of the IMCA Modified IPhone

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you have an old O2 sensor that you dont want anymore, just break off the non thread part and fill it with weld. This is hand too when welding near a bung, so you dont get weld splatter in the threads.