No brake lights. Brake light circuit diagram needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My 94 does have a multi function switch.
I dont know when they changed that but all kinds of odd things happened mid year in 94.
Curious what you're calling a multifunction switch. The 88-94 trucks have what GM calls the multifunction lever, and that's the turn signal/wiper/high beam/cruise control lever.. but it operates separate actual switches; they are not physically combined into one unit. In 1995 models when the interior redesign hit, the column changed completely, and they integrated a large number of functions into one physical switch - which is what I would say is a true "multifunction" switch.

Have never seen a 1994 (VIN 10th digit R) model GMT400 come from the factory with that design, because it only fits in the 1995-up column, which would necessitate the matching 1995-up dashboard and other interior trim pieces, as well.

Apologies for the ninja edit on the vin digit - 10th not 8th. Suffering kidney stone pain and trying not to take pain meds, has me a little distracted, lol

Richard

Last edited: