Nice lifted single cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
22 years old and 4 grand.....the world has just gone nucking futz everywhere......:rolleyes:

vman

Reaction score
Guess I'm from a different time.

22 year old truck wouldn't be worth dirt when I was a young 'un...anything over ten or so was a beater....:rofl:

Has more than that in wheels,tires,and lift.Then again, anything that says jesse james probably lowers the value.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Has more than that in wheels,tires,and lift.Then again, anything that says jesse james probably lowers the value.

Still wouldn't have mattered, 22 years old was crap back then. Wheels and tires on something that old was testament to how...ahem...well, you can finish the rest of that statement...

Now they're apparently made of silver or some other precious metal.

That would have been a 1000-1200 dollar vehicle once upon a time. Maybe less. Those rims and tires would have just been "sucker bait".

By that yardstick, my 98 is worth 10-15 grand.

Not a chance.....even with the 10 grand of engine work in it....:nono:

Hell, I paid 5 grand for it 4 years ago and I thought I over paid by about 2 grand for such an old truck.....:rolleyes:

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score

Adding a lift and wheels and tires does not increase the value of a vehicle. If anything it will lower the value due to the limited interest.

Adam