Newer 01-06 2500 mirrors on a 97 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I know you said you didn't want them, but I installed a set of the newer mirrors last week, fitment is excellent! Literally look like it could be factory, no gaps once so ever

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know you said you didn't want them, but I installed a set of the newer mirrors last week, fitment is excellent! Literally look like it could be factory, no gaps once so ever

Pic please . Not that I don't want them..my wife just likes the others better

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well those an the big 800 style ones are your only options for bolt on tow mirrors, that I know of. The ones you posted can be made to fit apparently since they are on that other truck but I've never seen a write up on how to do it. Dodges can be made to fit also but they aren't cheap either...

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well those an the big 800 style ones are your only options for bolt on tow mirrors, that I know of. The ones you posted can be made to fit apparently since they are on that other truck but I've never seen a write up on how to do it. Dodges can be made to fit also but they aren't cheap either...

Yeah your right they're are no other bolt on options..I am actually starting To like those mirrors...any links to a truck with those mirrors?

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find any other than this which isn't very helpful...

You must be registered for see images attach

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Iv seen one black 1996+ 2500 ext long around with the CIPA's and I thought it looked pretty good but then again I like the look of them in general.

edit heres a few pictures I found on google real quick

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What search terms did you use?

I guess I fail at google :rofl: :(