Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EmersonHart13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie with a 97 Burb K2500 with the 454...

You must be registered for see images attach

It's just my beater... Used for hauling dogs, home improvement projects, and getting me to work when driving the GTO is not a good idea.

EmersonHart13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. It has about 163k on it. The inside is in GREAT shape. The underbody is not quite as nice, nor is the outside. It does not deserve to be called a beater because it is pretty nice. Especially since I paid 4k out the door from a dealer.

It really needs to have the chassis greased and the 4wd fixed but other than that it is in good shape. I just changed the oil today for the first time and found that the level was super high. Like perhaps 2 qts high. (I bought it with a broken off dipstick) So that might explained the slight oil burning smell after it gets nice and hot.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I love it. It has about 163k on it. The inside is in GREAT shape. The underbody is not quite as nice, nor is the outside. It does not deserve to be called a beater because it is pretty nice. Especially since I paid 4k out the door from a dealer.

It really needs to have the chassis greased and the 4wd fixed but other than that it is in good shape. I just changed the oil today for the first time and found that the level was super high. Like perhaps 2 qts high. (I bought it with a broken off dipstick) So that might explained the slight oil burning smell after it gets nice and hot.
:nono: OY! looks like a nice burb.