newbie yukon luver here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i have a box stock 95 2 door yukon ive been workin on and so far ive taken it from this
You must be registered for see images attach
and so far ive just done some rust repair and some paint and drive train repairs , added some wheels tinted the windows out and cleaned her up really well and added a prerunner bar with some 130 watt kc's and this is how it sits now

hope ya guys like cause i have a whole lot planned for the suspension engine and drive train... including custom made long travel front suspension, super charged 454, updating the entired drivetrain to stronger componates....but ill leave allllll that to the build thread... :evillol:

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank u ... i just gotta figure out my drive line issues and get to work.... i posted in the axle section my problems...

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goddamn, that is sexy just how it sits! Can't wait to see the LT and the SC454

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank u guys! its taken me a yr to get the body tight and clean... i gotta get a pic of her belly for ya... she is rust-less ...lol...the build is gonna take a while cause i wanna do it once and do it right and im lookin to move down south in 2011 then the build will restart ... as of right now she is sitting in my step dads heated floor barn waiting for me to get my place and get her relocated so i can start again... sucks being a otr driver but its good money and i can freely search for my new stomping grounds... michigan is just toooo cold for me... im lookin towards maybe tennessee, georgia, south carolina ...

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im basically shootin to make her a daily drive-able roll caged a/c equipted dessert truck... that i can still tow my dirt bikes with...lol